Trucks accident or 18-wheelers accident in El Paso can cause serious injuries to passengers when an accident occurs. Trucks traveling at high speeds with fully-loaded trailers cannot stop quickly. They must allow enough room between vehicles and adjust their driving to account for the road conditions. When accidents happen, victims can be left with life-long injuries and permanent pain and suffering or even death.
Truck accident in El Paso causes:
- Head injuries: In almost every case, these kinds of injuries are serious. You'll need long-term care.
- Spinal cord injuries: Injury to your spinal cord can cause paralysis in some or all of your limbs and other parts of your body.
- Broken or fractured bones: Even though breaks and fractures heal, it is not always possible for them to heal perfectly. Others have internal scarring that cause chronic pain.
- Lost limbs: Victims in El Paso experience a range of painful symptoms at the site where the limb was amputated including sores, a feeling that the full limb remains and difficulty fitting a comfortable prosthesis.
- Injuries to your neck, back and spine: While extremely painful and often permanent, these injuries don't often show up on x-rays. For this reason, insurance companies tend to dismiss them and fight these claims vigorously.
What you should know about accident lawyers in El Paso:
When looking for vehicle accident lawyers its best if you take some basic information and combine it with common sense to see if your lawyer is able to handle your lawsuit to get you what you deserve. Here are three things you should look for when considering a lawyer to handle a trucking accident case for you.
- Where Do Truck Accident Lawyers Spend Their Money?
- Do the lawyers have trucking knowledge?
- Do the 18 wheeler accident attorneys know the difference in law?
Tips to hire best accident Attorneys in El Paso:
Enough knowledge: An accident Attorneys in El Paso is familiar with the traffic laws and accident rules of your state. He understands the injuries that have been caused and, he shall represent your case with best interests.
Skills and specialization: Just in case you're a victim of text messaging while driving accidents, you should reach experienced accident attorneys. These accidents are a part of personal injury settlements. Thus, a specialized personal injury lawyers in El Paso will help you in acquiring the required compensation for the injuries.
Consultations: The accident lawyers should offer free and confidential consultations, and there has to be no obligation to hire them if you don't like their services. That means that you do not need money to pay your attorney for the 1st time you approach them.
Proper Investigation: The vehicle attorneys are here to investigate on evidences associated with the accident and, he'll represent your case nicely so that you get a fair compensation amount. You should be careful when you are getting a legal service. Ensure that you hire attorneys in El Paso who are expert in handling accident settlement.
Case study on 18 wheeler accident:
Boston Driver Backs Up Over Coworker in Fatal Truck Accident
Police responded to a 911 call at 3:30 p.m. that reported a pedestrian who had been hit by a truck. According to WWLP.com, a tragic truck accident occurred just outside of Boston when a driver accidentally backed over his coworker, killing him instantly. Chief of the Norwood Police Department, Bill Brooks, says that the incident is "just an accident."
Investigators are currently still putting together the puzzle pieces of this horrific truck accident. Both the truck driver and the passenger worked for the same trucking company, Sunbird Transport. Brooks says the victim had been working with the driver in the hours leading up to the accident. He believes the driver clearly didn't see the victim when he was backing up, "and ran him over in the process."
Click the link below and continue reading the case: Follow Link
An Experienced Truck Accident Attorney Can Help You
Truck accidents in El Paso is a serious problem, the accident attorney should identify which insurance companies should be providing coverage and investigating how the accident happened. Don't risk your ability to take care of your family and your medical needs by working with an inexperienced attorney.
18 wheeler accident lawyers at Scherr Legate in El Paso, Texas understand what you're going through and are here to help you and your family. They have handled some of the most complicated and largest trucking accident cases in the nation.
Contact or call them at 915-206-2828 to understand what your rights are and which compensation you are entitled to.
Get Free Help with Your Truck Accident Claim Today. To know more about they click the link below: