A family law attorney specializes in the family law relationships which encompass adoption, child custody, visitation rights, domestic violence, divorce, juvenile dependency, marital property rights, support obligations, and paternity. Family law...
As the Industrial Revolution swept America, Europe, and the rest of what is now known as the industrialized world, more and more people left their rural lives to live in...
Law directory dedicated to find lawyers, search attorneys, find law firms and legal resources to gain help and support for your legal matters. Our website contains over 1500 lawyer listings categorized...
Our Personal Injury Section provides access to information and resources on many topics of personal injury law. Find definitions of personal…
Divorce (or the dissolution of marriage) is the final termination of a marital union, canceling the legal duties and responsibilities…
Resolution: Authorizing Mortgage of Corporate PropertyWritten by Rizwan Butt
IT IS RESOLVED THAT:
1. Ownership. [Name of corporation] (Corporation) is the owner of [description of property], located at [address] in [state].
2. Mortgagee. [Name of bank] (Lender), located at [address], has agreed to make a mortgage loan for ........ dollars ($........) on the previously noted premises.
3. Authorization to Borrow. This Corporation, through the following officers: [titles], is authorized to borrow ........ dollars ($........) from Lender for the purpose of carrying out the business of Corporation. These officers may also execute and deliver any other documents and perform any other acts necessary to effect and carry out the mortgage of these corporate premises.
4. Collateral. The amount borrowed by Corporation shall be secured by a note of this Corporation for ........ dollars ($........) and shall be delivered to Lender.
As collateral security to this note, a mortgage upon [property] shall be executed and delivered to Lender.
5. Terms of Note and Mortgage. The note and the mortgage that secures it may be in any form and contain any terms that the [officer of Corporation, e.g., President, Vice-President] and Lender agree upon.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Seventh Street Tulsa Law OfficeCategory: AttorneysDescription: The Tulsa attorneys at Seventh Street Tulsa Law Firm resolve legal problems for individuals who require legal representation in Tulsa County courts or in any district or municipal court in Northeast Oklahoma. Don’t wait until it is too late to gain the ...Country: United States
- MyInjuryAttorneyCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Console & Hollawell, known throughout the area as My Injury Attorney, stands out from the crowd by combining our aggressive pursuit of justice with unrivaled compassion for our clients. We’ve won many six- and seven-figure settlements for our clients and ...Country: United States
- Tylers SolicitorsCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: When you need legal help, it may feel like a difficult scenario to begin with. Tylers Solicitors, who have taken numerous cases throughout the United Kingdom, are a personal injury solicitors law company based in Manchester with a simple approach to helpi ...Country: United Kingdom
- Rasansky Law FirmCategory: AttorneysDescription: Rasansky Law Firm's Dallas personal injury attorneys specialize in car accidents, personal injury and wrongful death claims. Attorney Jeff Rasansky is AV top-rated on Martindale, has been named a "Super Lawyer" for 15 years running (2003-2017), and has be ...Country: United States
- Braverman Law PCCategory: AttorneysDescription: At Braverman Law PC we handle cases with the legal skill, professionalism and aggressiveness demanded by sophisticated clients who may be used to bigger firms, and with the attention, responsiveness and operational efficiency of a tech-savvy boutique. We ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.