A family law attorney specializes in the family law relationships which encompass adoption, child custody, visitation rights, domestic violence, divorce, juvenile dependency, marital property rights, support obligations, and paternity. Family law...
As the Industrial Revolution swept America, Europe, and the rest of what is now known as the industrialized world, more and more people left their rural lives to live in...
Law directory dedicated to find lawyers, search attorneys, find law firms and legal resources to gain help and support for your legal matters. Our website contains over 1500 lawyer listings categorized...
Our Personal Injury Section provides access to information and resources on many topics of personal injury law. Find definitions of personal…
Divorce (or the dissolution of marriage) is the final termination of a marital union, canceling the legal duties and responsibilities…
Financing Agreement With FactorWritten by Rizwan Butt
1. Parties. [Name], of [address] (Factor), and [name], of [address] (Merchandiser), agree that Factor will operate as Factor for all of Merchandiser's sales.
2. Assignment of Accounts. Merchandiser will assign ownership of all accounts receivable created by its sales to Factor. Factor will remit to you the net proceeds of these sales [or, apply those amounts to your existing debt].
3. Net Proceeds. Net proceeds will be determined by calculating gross sales less the commission due to Factor as well as discounting after deducting credits and discounts granted to customers. The discount is computed at ---------- percent (----------%) per year from the end of each month to the due date of all sales billed during that month.
4. Commission. Factor's commission is ---------- percent (----------%) on the net amount of sales and a charge of ---------- percent (----------%) of the discount charges.
5. Warranties. Each account assigned to Factor is warranted to be based on an actual sale and delivery of goods.
6. Notice to Customers. The original invoice that the customer receives will contain notice of this assignment to Factor.
7. Payments Received by Merchandiser. If Merchandiser receives payments of accounts receivable, he shall hold them in trust and
indorse them to Factor.
8. Customer Disputes. Factor will make adjustments should a dispute arise with a customer in regard to the merchandise; however, the amount of the receivable will be charged back to Merchandiser.
9. Governing Law. The law of [state] shall govern this Agreement.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Seventh Street Tulsa Law OfficeCategory: AttorneysDescription: The Tulsa attorneys at Seventh Street Tulsa Law Firm resolve legal problems for individuals who require legal representation in Tulsa County courts or in any district or municipal court in Northeast Oklahoma. Don’t wait until it is too late to gain the ...Country: United States
- MyInjuryAttorneyCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Console & Hollawell, known throughout the area as My Injury Attorney, stands out from the crowd by combining our aggressive pursuit of justice with unrivaled compassion for our clients. We’ve won many six- and seven-figure settlements for our clients and ...Country: United States
- Tylers SolicitorsCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: When you need legal help, it may feel like a difficult scenario to begin with. Tylers Solicitors, who have taken numerous cases throughout the United Kingdom, are a personal injury solicitors law company based in Manchester with a simple approach to helpi ...Country: United Kingdom
- Rasansky Law FirmCategory: AttorneysDescription: Rasansky Law Firm's Dallas personal injury attorneys specialize in car accidents, personal injury and wrongful death claims. Attorney Jeff Rasansky is AV top-rated on Martindale, has been named a "Super Lawyer" for 15 years running (2003-2017), and has be ...Country: United States
- Braverman Law PCCategory: AttorneysDescription: At Braverman Law PC we handle cases with the legal skill, professionalism and aggressiveness demanded by sophisticated clients who may be used to bigger firms, and with the attention, responsiveness and operational efficiency of a tech-savvy boutique. We ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.