A family law attorney specializes in the family law relationships which encompass adoption, child custody, visitation rights, domestic violence, divorce, juvenile dependency, marital property rights, support obligations, and paternity. Family law...
As the Industrial Revolution swept America, Europe, and the rest of what is now known as the industrialized world, more and more people left their rural lives to live in...
Law directory dedicated to find lawyers, search attorneys, find law firms and legal resources to gain help and support for your legal matters. Our website contains over 1500 lawyer listings categorized...
Our Personal Injury Section provides access to information and resources on many topics of personal injury law. Find definitions of personal…
Divorce (or the dissolution of marriage) is the final termination of a marital union, canceling the legal duties and responsibilities…
Agreement Revising Terms of NoteWritten by Rizwan Butt
1. Identification of Note. This Agreement refers to the loan evidenced by a promissory note of [date] (Note), executed by [name] (Maker), and presently held by [name], with offices at [address] (Holder), upon which the present principal balance is _______ dollars ($_______) and interest at the rate of _______ percent (_______%) per annum has been paid to [date].
2. Revision. The following revisions are made in the terms of the note: [list of revisions].
3. Maker's Promise to Pay. In consideration of Holder's acceptance of the revisions, and Holder's forbearance to enforce payment except in accordance with the revisions, Maker acknowledges and admits the indebtedness evidenced by the Note and unconditionally promises to pay the indebtedness with interest at the time and in the manner provided in the Note, as revised by this Agreement.
4. Security for Indebtedness. Any security held by Holder for the Note may be enforced by Holder concurrently or independently in such order as Holder may determine.
5. No Novation. This Agreement is a revision only, and not a novation. Except as otherwise provided, all of the terms and conditions of the Note shall remain in full force and effect.
6. Place and Time of Execution. Executed at [address] on [date].
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Seventh Street Tulsa Law OfficeCategory: AttorneysDescription: The Tulsa attorneys at Seventh Street Tulsa Law Firm resolve legal problems for individuals who require legal representation in Tulsa County courts or in any district or municipal court in Northeast Oklahoma. Don’t wait until it is too late to gain the ...Country: United States
- MyInjuryAttorneyCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Console & Hollawell, known throughout the area as My Injury Attorney, stands out from the crowd by combining our aggressive pursuit of justice with unrivaled compassion for our clients. We’ve won many six- and seven-figure settlements for our clients and ...Country: United States
- Tylers SolicitorsCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: When you need legal help, it may feel like a difficult scenario to begin with. Tylers Solicitors, who have taken numerous cases throughout the United Kingdom, are a personal injury solicitors law company based in Manchester with a simple approach to helpi ...Country: United Kingdom
- Rasansky Law FirmCategory: AttorneysDescription: Rasansky Law Firm's Dallas personal injury attorneys specialize in car accidents, personal injury and wrongful death claims. Attorney Jeff Rasansky is AV top-rated on Martindale, has been named a "Super Lawyer" for 15 years running (2003-2017), and has be ...Country: United States
- Braverman Law PCCategory: AttorneysDescription: At Braverman Law PC we handle cases with the legal skill, professionalism and aggressiveness demanded by sophisticated clients who may be used to bigger firms, and with the attention, responsiveness and operational efficiency of a tech-savvy boutique. We ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.