A family law attorney specializes in the family law relationships which encompass adoption, child custody, visitation rights, domestic violence, divorce, juvenile dependency, marital property rights, support obligations, and paternity. Family law...
As the Industrial Revolution swept America, Europe, and the rest of what is now known as the industrialized world, more and more people left their rural lives to live in...
Law directory dedicated to find lawyers, search attorneys, find law firms and legal resources to gain help and support for your legal matters. Our website contains over 1500 lawyer listings categorized...
Our Personal Injury Section provides access to information and resources on many topics of personal injury law. Find definitions of personal…
Divorce (or the dissolution of marriage) is the final termination of a marital union, canceling the legal duties and responsibilities…
Contract for Moving of HouseWritten by Rizwan Butt
----------, referred to as CONTRACTOR, and ------------, referred to as OWNER, agree:
OWNER owns a building, of approximately ___ square feet, located
OWNER desires that the building be moved from its present location,
__________, to ___________. The placement of the building at shall be as follows:
Is stated on an attached exhibit
CONTRACTOR acknowledges an adequate opportunity to examine the building at its present location and to prepare routes for the
moving of the building.
CONTRACTOR shall obtain any and all permits required for the moving of the building. Further, CONTRACTOR shall secure public liability insurance with a minimum limit for property damage of $------- (dollars).
CONTRACTOR shall move the building on or before [Date], and the same shall be delivered on or before [Date], time being of the essence. In the event of unsuitable weather, the deadline shall be extended by the number of days of unsuitable weather.
CONTRACTOR shall not be responsible for making utility disconnections or connections, or preparation of foundations except as is expressly provided for in writing. CONTRACTOR shall place the building upon the foundation at the new location and CONTRACTOR's performance be completed upon placing the building properly on the foundation. No later than the date of the move specified above [Date] OWNER shall have caused all utilities to be disconnected, and all chattels or personal property to be removed from the building. CONTRACTOR shall not be required to commence performance until such preparations
are readied, and any dates specified herein shall be extended accordingly.
CONTRACTOR shall use reasonable care to prevent damage to the building, and shall restore any damage caused by the move.
CONTRACTOR shall secure hazard insurance for the building itself in a minimum amount of $------ (dollars).
CONTRACTOR shall provide proof of such insurance coverage to OWNER upon request.
OWNER shall pay to CONTRACTOR the total contract price of $------ (dollars) for the services to be rendered hereunder as follows:
Such sums due shall constitute a lien upon the building.
Final payment shall be due no later than [Date], provided, that OWNER shall not be required to make final payment until CONTRACTOR provides an affidavit to OWNER that all materials and laborers have been paid in full.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Seventh Street Tulsa Law OfficeCategory: AttorneysDescription: The Tulsa attorneys at Seventh Street Tulsa Law Firm resolve legal problems for individuals who require legal representation in Tulsa County courts or in any district or municipal court in Northeast Oklahoma. Don’t wait until it is too late to gain the ...Country: United States
- MyInjuryAttorneyCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Console & Hollawell, known throughout the area as My Injury Attorney, stands out from the crowd by combining our aggressive pursuit of justice with unrivaled compassion for our clients. We’ve won many six- and seven-figure settlements for our clients and ...Country: United States
- Tylers SolicitorsCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: When you need legal help, it may feel like a difficult scenario to begin with. Tylers Solicitors, who have taken numerous cases throughout the United Kingdom, are a personal injury solicitors law company based in Manchester with a simple approach to helpi ...Country: United Kingdom
- Rasansky Law FirmCategory: AttorneysDescription: Rasansky Law Firm's Dallas personal injury attorneys specialize in car accidents, personal injury and wrongful death claims. Attorney Jeff Rasansky is AV top-rated on Martindale, has been named a "Super Lawyer" for 15 years running (2003-2017), and has be ...Country: United States
- Braverman Law PCCategory: AttorneysDescription: At Braverman Law PC we handle cases with the legal skill, professionalism and aggressiveness demanded by sophisticated clients who may be used to bigger firms, and with the attention, responsiveness and operational efficiency of a tech-savvy boutique. We ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.