Our Personal Injury Section provides access to information and resources on many topics of personal injury law. Find definitions of personal injury, discover whether a personal injury lawsuit is advised in...
Criminal Defense Attorneys focus on helping clients stay out of jail and protect their records after a criminal charges. Retaining a Criminal Defense Lawyer is important when someone is facing...
Our Immigration Resource Section contains information and resources concerning various aspects of immigration law. These topics range from obtaining US Citizenship, resident alien status, green cards, visas and much more. Immigration...
Motor Vehicle Repossession AgreementWritten by Rizwan Butt
CONTRACT FOR REPOSSESSION SERVICES
, CREDITOR, and , AGENCY, agree:
CREDITOR is the owner or collection agent for various retail installment contracts, granting liens on automobiles. From time to time CREDITOR requires repossession services when the various contract debtors are delinquent on their debts, and CREDITOR herewith contracts with AGENCY to perform such repossessions.
This agreement shall commence on and terminate on .
AGENCY shall act as the exclusive repossession service within the following territory:
AGENCY shall only repossess vehicles upon a written order executed by an officer of the CREDITOR specifying the vehicle type, VIN and borrower's name, or identification of other property. AGENCY shall not release any vehicle to a person other than an agent of the CREDITOR.
METHOD OF REPOSSESSION:
AGENCY shall repossess the items which are assigned to it without creating a breach of the peace, and in accordance with any laws or regulations related thereto. In the event that any repossession cannot be accomplished without a breach of the peace, AGENCY shall immediately notify CREDITOR and shall discontinue attempts to repossess unless the CREDITOR reassigns the same.
AGENCY shall indemnify and hold CREDITOR harmless from any claims related to the repossession activity undertaken by the AGENCY. CREDITOR shall indemnify AGENCY from any claims that CREDITOR did not have a legal right to seek peaceful repossession of the items assigned.
In the event that any vehicle which is repossessed contains personal property, AGENCY shall have 2 persons witness a complete inventory. A copy of such inventory shall be provided to CREDITOR. AGENCY shall release such items of personal property to the debtor upon execution of a receipt of the same.
The relationship between the parties is solely of contracting party and independent contractor.
CUSTODY OF VEHICLES:
During custody of the vehicles AGENCY shall use all possible care to protect and safeguard the vehicles, and shall deliver the same as directed by the CREDITOR, and CREDITOR's expense, in the same condition as received, any ordinary wear and tear excepted.
AGENCY shall not sub-contract its performance without the previous written consent of the CREDITOR.
AGENCY shall receive payment as follows:
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Seventh Street Tulsa Law OfficeCategory: AttorneysDescription: The Tulsa attorneys at Seventh Street Tulsa Law Firm resolve legal problems for individuals who require legal representation in Tulsa County courts or in any district or municipal court in Northeast Oklahoma. Don’t wait until it is too late to gain the ...Country: United States
- MyInjuryAttorneyCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Console & Hollawell, known throughout the area as My Injury Attorney, stands out from the crowd by combining our aggressive pursuit of justice with unrivaled compassion for our clients. We’ve won many six- and seven-figure settlements for our clients and ...Country: United States
- Tylers SolicitorsCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: When you need legal help, it may feel like a difficult scenario to begin with. Tylers Solicitors, who have taken numerous cases throughout the United Kingdom, are a personal injury solicitors law company based in Manchester with a simple approach to helpi ...Country: United Kingdom
- Rasansky Law FirmCategory: AttorneysDescription: Rasansky Law Firm's Dallas personal injury attorneys specialize in car accidents, personal injury and wrongful death claims. Attorney Jeff Rasansky is AV top-rated on Martindale, has been named a "Super Lawyer" for 15 years running (2003-2017), and has be ...Country: United States
- Braverman Law PCCategory: AttorneysDescription: At Braverman Law PC we handle cases with the legal skill, professionalism and aggressiveness demanded by sophisticated clients who may be used to bigger firms, and with the attention, responsiveness and operational efficiency of a tech-savvy boutique. We ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.