A family law attorney specializes in the family law relationships which encompass adoption, child custody, visitation rights, domestic violence, divorce, juvenile dependency, marital property rights, support obligations, and paternity. Family law...
As the Industrial Revolution swept America, Europe, and the rest of what is now known as the industrialized world, more and more people left their rural lives to live in...
Law directory dedicated to find lawyers, search attorneys, find law firms and legal resources to gain help and support for your legal matters. Our website contains over 1500 lawyer listings categorized...
Our Personal Injury Section provides access to information and resources on many topics of personal injury law. Find definitions of personal…
Divorce (or the dissolution of marriage) is the final termination of a marital union, canceling the legal duties and responsibilities…
Reciprocal Trade Agreement ContractWritten by Rizwan Butt
This Agreement is between:
[Station] agrees to furnish to _________________ $ in Broadcast time (subject to station policy) to be entirely run between ________________ and _________________. Minimum to be run each month is________; maximum to be run each month is ______________. Broadcast time will be charged at _________ on Rate Card in effect when broadcast time is run, and will be non-commissionable. Broadcast time accepted under this Agreement is pre-emptible, without notice.
[Company] agrees to furnish to ________ $------ in materials or services as follows: [specify].
Value received in material or services will be determined by _______________.
Each Party to this Agreement shall render to the other a monthly Memo Invoice which will itemize time, material or services used by the other Party. Failure to do so will constitute failure to perform.
Buyer agrees that his [or her] purchase, and if permitted by this contract, resale or assignment of the rights to broadcast time purchased under this contract, is subject to the station's right to pre-empt such time when the station determines, in its absolute discretion, that each pre-emption is necessary in order to fulfill its obligations as a licensee under the Communications Act of 1934, as amended; perform promises as to public service or non-commercial broadcasting in accordance with undertakings made by the station to Federal Communications Commission; or substitute broadcast matter of National or Local importance in the public interest. The station further reserves the right to pre-empt time purchased under this contract for any other reason, in its absolute discretion.
Buyer agrees that any time re-sold or assigned by it to advertisers, if permitted in this contract, will be resold:
(a) On terms prohibiting further sale or assignment of the time, and
(b) Only after written notification to such advertisers that all sponsors, products or advertising copy submitted for broadcast by the station are subject to approval or rejection by the station, in its absolute discretion, and advertising time may be pre-empted when the station determines, in its absolute discretion, that such pre-emption is necessary.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Seventh Street Tulsa Law OfficeCategory: AttorneysDescription: The Tulsa attorneys at Seventh Street Tulsa Law Firm resolve legal problems for individuals who require legal representation in Tulsa County courts or in any district or municipal court in Northeast Oklahoma. Don’t wait until it is too late to gain the ...Country: United States
- MyInjuryAttorneyCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Console & Hollawell, known throughout the area as My Injury Attorney, stands out from the crowd by combining our aggressive pursuit of justice with unrivaled compassion for our clients. We’ve won many six- and seven-figure settlements for our clients and ...Country: United States
- Tylers SolicitorsCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: When you need legal help, it may feel like a difficult scenario to begin with. Tylers Solicitors, who have taken numerous cases throughout the United Kingdom, are a personal injury solicitors law company based in Manchester with a simple approach to helpi ...Country: United Kingdom
- Rasansky Law FirmCategory: AttorneysDescription: Rasansky Law Firm's Dallas personal injury attorneys specialize in car accidents, personal injury and wrongful death claims. Attorney Jeff Rasansky is AV top-rated on Martindale, has been named a "Super Lawyer" for 15 years running (2003-2017), and has be ...Country: United States
- Braverman Law PCCategory: AttorneysDescription: At Braverman Law PC we handle cases with the legal skill, professionalism and aggressiveness demanded by sophisticated clients who may be used to bigger firms, and with the attention, responsiveness and operational efficiency of a tech-savvy boutique. We ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.